During the process of identifying development opportunities and approaching landowners, we found that we were sometimes asked to act as consultants, developing schemes on behalf of landowners and farmers.
This organically led to the development of the consultancy side of our business, undertaking work for others rather than implementing development work for within our own portfolio. Consultancy is now a rapidly growing part of our business, particularly with smaller schemes of circa 15kW.
Due to our scale and mobility within the market place we are able to consult on developments of any scale and to become involved at any stage within the development process as a whole. We undertake the following services:
- Pre-Application consultation with Environment Agency Wales, the Local Planning Authority, the Countryside Council for Wales and the District Network Operator
- Overseeing and completion of any required surveys such as Phase 1 Habitat Survey, Lichens, Bryophytes, Fish, Aquatic Invertebrates and Topographical
- Outline design
- Formal consenting for abstraction, impoundment, flood defence consent and planning
- Detailed design
- Project co-ordination and management through construction
- Operation and maintenance
- General advice on finance, insurance, procurement, company structure and due diligence
We would welcome enquiries in relation to any of the above and would be happy to discuss any requirements you may have.